Fantastic Sams Franchise Is Off to a Great Start in 2017
We’ve opened a dozen new franchises in the first quarter — with more on the way!
It’s an exciting time at Fantastic Sams, where our New Image Salon design continues to turn heads and set new standards for the value salon market. In fact, in the first quarter of 2017, Fantastic Sams has opened a dozen new franchised locations — and there are more on deck for the second and third quarters of this year.
“It’s a remarkable time to be a part of Fantastic Sams,” says Linda Chadwick, Fantastic Sams President and CEO. “Driven by our New Image Salon, a revamped product line and our innovative, full range of services, we’re experiencing a powerful new momentum. We’ve set the bar for the value salon experience, and whether they’re in North Carolina or Southern California, guests are taking notice.”
Since 1976, Fantastic Sams has been a leader in the value salon space, with nearly 1,100 franchise locations in communities across the United States. Unlike discount haircut and budget salons, Fantastic Sams offers a full range of salon services, including haircuts, color services and waxing, which helps generate higher ticket totals and profit margins. With initial investments beginning at just $145,362 you can join Fantastic Sams in 2017.
Whether you’re an empire builder in search of an industry to conquer or a stylist looking to own your first salon, Fantastic Sams is a great fit for your portfolio. Here are a couple of reasons to consider our world-famous cut-and-color salons over other haircut franchises.
1. Fantastic Sams is a full-service salon. The new logo says it all: Fantastic Sams Cut and Color. Whether they’re in search of the latest hairstyle for a night out or a vibrant splash of candy apple red to stand out, clients turn to Fantastic Sams for all of their hair care needs. We provide skilled color services, cutting edge hairstyles, and a full menu of quality products to help clients maintain their styles between visits.
2. Fantastic Sams is the salon for the whole family. When Mom wants to get her hair colored, Dad needs a trim and it’s time for Junior’s first haircut, families have been turning to Fantastic Sams since 1976. Unlike other haircut franchises that focus on men’s, women’s or children’s cuts, we’re a full-service salon that provides a broad array of salon services for him and for her. Broader markets mean a wider appeal — and bigger margins.
3. Our brand is consistently ranked highly among salon franchise systems. When it comes to measuring our place in the salon franchise industry, Fantastic Sams is consistently ranked among the best. From Entrepreneur’s “Franchise 500” to Franchise Gator’s Top 100, we’re there year after year, alongside some of the other titans of the franchising world, underscoring the tremendous staying power of our brand.
4. Fantastic Sams is experiencing unprecedented resurgence. When a franchise gets to a certain age, often it begins to slow down on the innovation and development that got it to the top. That’s not the case with Fantastic Sams. Our New Image Salon and a completely revamped and expanded product line underscore just how committed we are to keeping our brand on the leading edge of salon development, which is behind our remarkable momentum.
5. An unparalleled franchise management team is there to help you when you need it. That’s not just a warm and mushy slogan. It’s our way of life. We have assembled one of the greatest management teams in franchising to provide you with the backing and support you need to grow your salon, increase revenues and expand your business. And our network of franchise owners is among the most helpful and supportive in the industry. When you have questions, we’ve got answers.
Learn more about the Fantastic Sams hair franchise opportunity
Opening a full-service, no-appointment-needed Fantastic Sams is a remarkably affordable way to enter the $75 billion hair care industry. With an initial investment beginning at just $145,362, and with 3-, 5-, and 10-pack agreements available, you can join this potentially lucrative growth industry.